Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 249

I can't believe how fast summer is going, it's already almost the middle of July.  Next week is our county fair, I spend a lot of time there.  One day I scoop ice cream for the county Farm Bureau, another I serve milk shakes for the county dairy farmers, and two other days there are dairy shows (we lease heifers to a 4-H member).  I'm hoping to put a collection of my cards together to enter in open class along with entering some baked goods.  Last Saturday was our district Holstein Show, my oldest daughter, Briana, was excited to show her calf "Celinda" in the novice class.  I went with her into the showring, just in case she needed help handling her calf, we've been working very hard on training her calf, but you just never know.  It quickly became apparent to me that I didn't need to be there, she showed her calf all by herself.  So I took the time to stand off to the side and snap some pictures of her, here's one of my favorites:


I did take some time for some crafting therapy, I've missed my craft room. 


I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch for the blueprint:


Supplies Used:
Stampset:  Baby Love - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink: Lagoon - CTMH
Paper:  Dotty for You - CTMH
Cardstock:  Sweet Leaf, Colonial White - CTMH
Sparkles - CTMH
Lagoon Scallop Velvet Ribbon - American Crafts
Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Embosslits Beautiful Wings - Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and butterflies. I'm right with you about crafting being therapy!! I'm a new follower. Hope you will visit my blog.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete