Friday, January 11, 2019

Many Thanks

Hello.  Today I'm playing along with two challenges, one sketch, one color.  The sketch is this weeks sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #370.  For far to long, I've been collecting stamps, punches, dies, paper, etc.  So, now that I am settled in my new craft room, I'm challenging myself to use what I've been collecting.  The Six-Sided Sampler from Stampin' Up is one of those sets.

 I love the color combination for this weeks Color Challenge with My Favorite Things.  I really wanted to give it a try.  Alas, I apparently don't have a light blue ink, so I got as close as I could with what I had on hand.  I needed a few "thank you" cards, so I pulled out the All Occasion Sentiments from My Favorite Things.
Here is my card:

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Six-Sided Sampler - Stampin' Up!
All Occasion Sentiments - My Favorite Things
Hexagon Punch - Stampin' Up!
Inks:  Sky, Breeze, Brown Bag, Citrus Leaf - Close to My Heart
Memento Tuxedo Black

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the hexagons for the sketch elements! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns in your hexagons! So glad you played with us at Freshly Made Sketches! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete