Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Apple of My Eye

Hello!  I went to a local scrapbooking stores used garage sale.  While I was there, I found this cute stamp set from Close to My Heart.  I really wanted to use it, especially this stamp with water color paper.  I heat embossed the image with black embossing powder before I painted it using my water brush and ink pads.  I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch for the blueprint for my card.  Here's the sketch:


Here is my card:


I matted it with black card stock that I sponged the edges very lightly with white pigment ink to look like a chalkboard.  After painting the apple, I opted to fussy cut it out and put it on with foam tape for some dimension.  

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  You've Got a Friend - Close to My Heart
Inks:  White Daisy - Close to My Heart, Versamark
Black Embossing Powder - Close to My Heart
Paper - Cherry-O paper pack - Close to My Heart, Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Cherry Cobbler ribbon - Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment