Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations Diva

Hello!  It's been a few days since I've had the chance to create.  I've been busy with my kids and re-organizing my stamps into stamp pockets.  I've got all of my stamps into labeled pockets now, the next project is my dies and embossing folders.  However, I decided to take a break to use some of the stamps.  I've been working on this card for a few days now.  As soon as I saw the inspiration picture from Cupcake Inspirations, I knew which stamp I was pulling out.  This little girl has so much spunk, she reminds me of my own girls.  My girls love to play dress up and wear my shoes and accessories.  Here is the inspiration picture and also my card:




I stamped the Hello Day from The Angel Company in Versamark ink and embossed it with black embossing powder from Close to My Heart.  I colored the image with both Copic and Bic markers, I used a gold Gelly Roll pen for the keys and necklaces.  I added a touch of glaze pen to the sunglasses lenses.  For the paper, I pulled out the Enchanted Collection from BoBunny and matted the image and   main panel with Pure Poppy cardstock from Papertrey Ink.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow... this is fantastic. Reminds me of my daughters and is perfect for this week's fashionista theme. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was super surprised (and excited!!!) to find out that you selected this card for the Sweet Seven. Thank you for making my day!

      Delete