Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Very First Challenge Card

Here's the card that I created for the Viva la Verve April Week 1 challenge.  I needed to create a card for an upcoming Confirmation, and I thought the Verve stamp would be perfect for the occasion.  The stamp also just happened to work in perfectly with the sketch for the challenge.  Here's the list of supplies:
Stamp: Verve
Ink:  Lilac Mist - Close to My Heart
Papers:  Close to My Heart
Punches:  Scallop Circle - Close to My Heart, Butterfly border - Martha Stewart
Embosselit:  Stampin' Up!
Embellishments:  Pearl Opaques - Close to My Heart

1 comment:

  1. I do love this card! Thanks for the lovely comment on my card. I can't see yours in the gallery yet cause it's pending approval. It's nice to meet another Christian blogger. I invite you to check out Christian Paper Crafts-online community for Christian Paper Crafters. Normally basic membership is by subscription only but if you sign up today it is free! There is a direct link to it on my blog.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete