Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Born to Ride

Hello, today I am playing along with this weeks Color Throwdown #525.  The colors this week are white, black, and brown.



This combination made me think of a stamp set I've been wanting to breakout to make a card for my dad.  I opted to use Kraft cardstock for the brown color.  The banner is die cut from the Stampin' Up! Bunch of Banners Framelits die set, the sentiment is stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I adhered it to the card using foam dots to give it some dimension.  The motorcycle is stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder to give it some shine, dimension, and greater interest.  Here is the card I created:


Supplies Used:
Stamps: One Wild Ride - Stampin' Up!
Dies: Bunch of Banners - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I totally need to get that motorcycle set! Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the colors! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete