Friday, January 4, 2019

Unicorn Celebrate

Hello, it's been a long time since I've posted.  We bought my husbands grandparents house on the farm and have spent the past year remodeling it.  I just moved into my new craft room this last week, so I was excited to create something in my new space.  My daughter had a recent birthday, now that the kids are back in school, we needed to pass out invitations for her party.  She wants a unicorn themed party.  I decided to create a quick, post card style card for her to hand out at school.  I used this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch #303 as the pattern, its a retro sketch #251.  Here's the sketch:

Here is the invitation:




Supplies used:
Cardstock: Ocean Mist and white - Gina K.
Embossing Folder:  Cloudy Day - Stampin' Up!
Stamps and Die:  Dreamer - Tailored Expressions
                             Say it in Style - Close to My Heart
Punch: XL Curly Label - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Tuxedo Black - Memento
Jelly Roll and Glaze Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment