Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dance in the Rain


This is my final card for the April Viva la Verve sketch challenge, this sketch is actually from week 1, but I did them out of order.

Also, this week at Use it Tuesday, the theme is "April Showers Bring May Flowers".  I used some left over adorable paper from an old workshop kit from Close to My Heart.  Let's just say I've had it a while, I've been hoarding it because I love it and only have a few scraps left.  I also used a sentiment from Verve, it says "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" (shower theme).  I used tape to mask "dance" and stamped the rest in blue, and then used tape to mask the rest of the sentiment to stamp "dance" in pink. 

Supplies Used:
Paper and Cardstock: Tickled Pink - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink:  Blush, Crystal Blue - CTMH
Stampset:  Blue Skies - Verve
Sparkles - CTMH
Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies - Spellbinders

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I need me that sentiment!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose...I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch and more importantly, I love what you did with it. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete