Friday, April 20, 2012

Flowers


I created this for the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog challenge.  Which to bad the link is now closed.  I hate it when the internet is slow, one of the drawbacks of living in the boondocks.  Anyhow, the challenge was to use a flower in the main image.  I stamped this and colored it with my watercolor pencils, then I did two coats of a crackle distress paint. 

I used the Viva la Verve April week 2 sketch.  I've been wanting to sew randomly on my cards, instead of in my usual straight line, I thought this would be the perfect sketch to do it with.  I dipped the little paper butterfly in a solution of Blush re-inker and rubbing alcohol to give it some color. 

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Crystal Blue - Close to My Heart (CTMH), Kraft - Stampin' Up!
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampset:  Enjoy Every Moment - CTMH
Watercolor Pencils and Blending Pen - CTMH
Flutter Paper Shapes, Colonial White Safety Pin - CTMH
Baja Breeze Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Ovals and Scalloped Ovals - Spellbinders
Rock Candy Distress Paint - Ranger
Blush Re-Inker - CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment