Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Verve Mother's Day


I created this card using the Viva la Verve April week 4 sketch.  I was a little concerned about the arrows at first, it took me a few days to have a vision for them.  After pondering them for a few days, I remembered that I had some chip board corners stashed away, I figured I could turn them on the side and call them arrows (after I spritzed them with glimmer mist of course).  I made the flower - it's another coffee filter flower, I just love how they look. 

I'm entering this in my very first Verve Diva Dare challenge.  The theme is All Aboard - we needed to use chip board (my arrows), corrugated card board, or kraft (my card base). 

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Blush - Close to My Heart (CTMH), Kraft - Stampin' Up!
Ink:  Desert Sand, Chocolate - CTMH
Stampset:  Simple Beauty - CTMH
Paper:  Sun Kiss Collection - Prima
Rhinestone Designer Brads - CTMH
Rock Candy Distress Paint, Platinum Stickles - Ranger
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels

1 comment:

  1. luv this, the flower is gorgeous...so glad you played along with us and took the Verve Diva Dare!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete