Monday, February 20, 2017

Watermelon & Mints Live Simply

I played along with the color combination challenge at Split Coast Stampers.  This weeks is called Watermelon & Mints at Night.  The colors were Stampin Up! colors of Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, and Night of Navy.  I just had to try that combination.  I don't have any of those colors, so I had to improvise from my stash.  The Market Street paper pad from My Mind's Eye matched up pretty close when I held it up to the computer screen, so I started there.  I added in Close to My Hearts Outdoor Denim card stock and ink to take the place of Night of Navy.
Supplies Used:
Stamp - Trust God - Stampin Up!
Paper - Market Street - My Mind's Eye, Outdoor Denim - Close to My Heart
Ink - Outdoor Denim - Close to My Heart
Dies - Spellbinders
Ribbon - Maya Road

No comments:

Post a Comment