Saturday, February 18, 2017

I'm Back and Mojo Monday 484

Wowza!  It's been almost 5 years since I've posted on my neglected blog.  I've done a little crafting during that time, a very little.  Since I've posted, we've added 2 more girls to our family, so now we are a family of six.  Two years ago, we did a house swap with my in-laws - we moved on to the farm into their house, they moved off the farm into our house.  Which means that I had to pack up my gloriously huge craft room and cram condense my supplies into a space a quarter (that's being generous) of the size I used to have.

Mojo Monday is my favorite card sketch challenge.  They are my go to if I need a place to start.  Here's the Valentine I came up with for this weeks challenge:

I had so much fun using a bunch of the supplies that I've been collecting.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye, the Ruby Glittered Cardstock Pad.  The die cut hearts and stamps are Stampin Ups! Hearts a Flutter.  As is the postage stamp punch and Cherry Cobbler card stock.  I embossed the heart and sentiment with Close to My Heart's White Daisy embossing powder and stamped the hearts with their Cranberry and Blush inks.  I recently was snooping on their website, and I realized how out of date my inks and card stock colors are.  My goal is to use up the little bit of cardstock I have left and buy the newer colors.  The sentiment is from Verve Stamps Sweet Treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment