Monday, January 23, 2012

Make it Pink

My 4 year old niece came over to play this past weekend.  I was working on some cards in my craft room when she came in and asked if I would make her a special card.  I started to ask her if she wanted a crown or a princess - a crown was her choice.  I asked her what color she wanted it - pink.  I was also to make it sparkle.  I used the fabulous Viva la Verve January week 3 sketch.
I changed it a bit, mostly because I sketched it out on a piece of paper instead of printing it.  Opps...I did purposely change the heart.  I was originally thinking about making a Valentine's day card, until my niece came to see me with her big blue eyes.  Cute girl.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Adoration - Close to My Heart (CTMH), fairy tales do come true - Stamping Bella
Paper:  Day Dream - CTMH
Ink:  Blush, Black - CTMH
Ribbon - Maya Rd.  Lace tape - decollections
Diamond Stickles - Ranger
Scallop circle punch, Elegant Lines embossing folder - Stampin' Up!
Fleur de Lis Squares - Spellbinders
Sparkles, Prisma Glitter - CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment