Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mojo Monday 222

I'm excited to start a new year of challenges.  To kick off 2012, I'm starting with Mojo Monday 222 sketch challenge. 
I love this sketch, I used it to create a 2nd birthday card for my sweet daughter Nicole.  I used some fluffy ribbon from Close to My Heart that I decided needed to be tamed a bit, so I used some ribbon slides to tame the fluff. 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Princess - Imaginisce; Happy Birthday - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Sophia Level 2 - CTMH
Markers: Copic - E00, E02, W0, RV11, R20, R29, Y21
Die Cuts - Standard Small Circles, Petite Scalloped Circles - Spellbinders, Scribbles Swirls - Sizzix
Embellishments: cherry blossom and ribbon slides - Wild Orchid Crafts; red, pink, purple assortment sparkles, ribbon - CTMH; cotton candy and diamond stickles - Ranger


No comments:

Post a Comment