Friday, January 13, 2012

Best Wishes Wedding Card

I completed another Mojo Monday challenge.  We have a wedding coming up, so this card will be given with their gift.  Here's the sketch:

When I saw the circles, I knew this sketch would be perfect for a wedding card.  The invitation was a chocolate color, so I based the card off of it.  I do wish I would have matted the two panels of patterned paper with a lighter colored cardstock.  After I stamped the hearts and cut them out, I covered them in Prisma Glitter and popped them up with foam tape.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the glitter is the cause of the glare. 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Savvy Sayings - The Angel Company; Soul Mates - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink:  Chocolate and Pacifica - CTMH
Paper:  Magnifique - CTMH
Tools:  Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder - Stampin' Up!; Labels 8 - Spellbinders
Embellishments:  Velvet ribbon - American Crafts; Mocha Opaques and Prisma Glitter - CTMH
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I LOVE your hearts--and the bits of bling. :) Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By way fake Omega of introducing a new piece analyzing the Modigliani market by forensic art historian Daniel J. Voelker (below), we can draw a simile with fake Hublot the luxury watch market, with commentary provided by Anthony Fabiano of Watch Certification Services of America (Watch CSA). Watch CSA fake Cartier is the authority in online watch authentication, powered by artificial intelligence. It is a SaaS company providing services to pawnbrokers, fake Patek Philippe jewelers and watch dealers in order to reduce their exposure to counterfeit fake Panerai watches.

    ReplyDelete