Friday, January 13, 2012

Best Wishes Wedding Card

I completed another Mojo Monday challenge.  We have a wedding coming up, so this card will be given with their gift.  Here's the sketch:

When I saw the circles, I knew this sketch would be perfect for a wedding card.  The invitation was a chocolate color, so I based the card off of it.  I do wish I would have matted the two panels of patterned paper with a lighter colored cardstock.  After I stamped the hearts and cut them out, I covered them in Prisma Glitter and popped them up with foam tape.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the glitter is the cause of the glare. 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Savvy Sayings - The Angel Company; Soul Mates - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink:  Chocolate and Pacifica - CTMH
Paper:  Magnifique - CTMH
Tools:  Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder - Stampin' Up!; Labels 8 - Spellbinders
Embellishments:  Velvet ribbon - American Crafts; Mocha Opaques and Prisma Glitter - CTMH
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! I LOVE your hearts--and the bits of bling. :) Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete