Friday, May 6, 2011

I Feel Like Chicken Tonight

I just mixed up the marinade for one of my favorite ways to make chicken.  I love to serve this with roasted sweet potatoes or roasted garlic broccoli.  However, tonight I'm going to dice the chicken breast after cooking and serve them on a big salad with dried cranberries and my new favorite Balsamic Fig Dressing from Stonewall Kitchen. 

Sherry Ginger Chicken
1/4 cup dry sherry
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup canola oil
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 Tablespoons dried minced onion ( I use Tastefully Simples Onion Onion)
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper

Put all of the ingredients in a  plastic zip top bag, and add a one pound package of boneless skinless chicken breasts.  I let them marinate in the refrigerator for about 4-6 hours, and either bake or grill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment