Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thing Are Gonna Get Better

I'm playing catch up with the Viva la Verve sketch challenge.  I put weeks 3-5 on hold until I received my new Verve stamps, which I happily have received and now get to play with.  Blue Skies is my new favorite stamp set, I can tell I'm going to get alot of use out of it.  Anyhow, on to my creation, here is the week 3 sketch:


I stamped the butterfly from Blue Skies onto paper from Close to My Heart's retired Boom-Di-Ada paper pack.  I cut it out and then I couldn't resist adding some shine, so a little vellum spray and prisma glitter later I had a shiney butterfly.  I also am currently loving rosettes, so the circle on the sketch was calling for a rosette base. 
I'm off to finish up the week 4 sketch, it's just about done.  Hopefully I'll have it posted soon.

Supply List:
Stamps:  Blue Skies - Verve
Inks:  Black, Chocolate - CTMH
Paper:  Boom-di-Ada Paper Packet - CTMH
Embellishments:  Prisma Glitter, Pink Collection Ribbon - CTMH, crystal swirls - MultiCraft Imports


No comments:

Post a Comment