Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mojo Monday 231


When I first found out about Verve stamps, I asked for suggestions about which stamp sets were a must have.  Someone on Splitcoast Stampers suggested Beautiful You, am I ever glad I listened to her suggestion.  At the moment, this is one of my most used stampsets.  I stamped the flower in second generation in Juniper ink behind both sentiments.  I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, and I combined it with the Catered Crop's Recipe Swap - Ravenous About Ribbon Recipe Swap.  Here's the sketch:


Supplies Used:
Paper:  Wings, Juniper, Sweet Leaf, Colonial White - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink:  Vineyard Berry, Juniper - CTMH
Stampset:  Beautiful You - Verve
Bling Assortment, Juniper Waxy Floss, Sparkles - CTMH
Divine Twine
Pleated Ribbon - Maya Rd.
Sweet Scallop Tag die - Verve
Circles, Scallop Circles - Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment