Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mojo Monday #232


I created this card for my Great Aunt and Great Uncle's 60th Wedding Anniversary.  They are such wonderful people, we were sad that we couldn't fly out to Washington to celebrate with them.  So, I decided that I would make them a special card.  I used the Mojo Monday sketch #232




I stamped the heart in Breeze on a piece of Colonial White cardstock.  Then, I cut it out, sprayed it with vellum adhesive, and dipped it in prisma glitter.  I attached it with foam tape for some dimension. 

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Linen Closet - DCWV
Cardstock:  White Daisy, Bamboo, Colonial White - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink:  Breeze, Chocolate - CTMH
Stampset:  Soul Mates, Card Word Puzzle - CTMH
Sparkles, Prisma Glitter - CTMH
Antique White Ribbon - Offray
Lace - Hero Arts

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love your bow and sparkly heart! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

    ReplyDelete