Saturday, March 17, 2012

Viva la Verve March Week #3


I received an exciting message on my cell phone this morning, some good friends of ours had their baby.  Since they didn't find out what they were having, I couldn't decide if I should make a girl, boy, or gender neutral card.  I debated to long, they had a boy, and I had no card.  So, I decided to use the newest Viva la Verve from Splitcoast Stampers sketch to create this baby boy card.  Also, this week at the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog, we were to use Spots and Dots.  I've loved this polka dot paper for a long time, and was excited to have an excuse to use it.

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Portobello Road "Buddies" Perfect Paper - My Minds Eye
Cardstock:  Crystal Blue, Grey Flannel - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Inks:  Crystal Blue, Grey Wool - CTMH
Stampset:  Baby Love - CTMH
Brads - CTMH
Labels 1 - Spellbinders
Nesting Scallop Circles - Lifestyle Crafts
Chipboard Banner - Jenni Bowlin

No comments:

Post a Comment