Friday, March 10, 2017

Keep Calm Color Throwdown #433

I was poking around the internet trying to find a color challenge.  I found the challenge at The Color Throwdown, this week it was to use the colors cornflower blue, green and white.  I immediately knew that I had to try that challenge. The first stamp that came to mind when I saw this challenge was the Watercolor Wash stamp from Stampin' Up!


Also this week at Split Coast Stampers, the clean and simple challenge (CAS419) is to create a card with green, Irish, or lucky.  This is my first attempt at a clean and simple card.  While I like the look that other people create in this style, I myself have a hard time executing it.  I still was unsure about it, then my 10 year old found it and gushed about it.

Supplies used:
Stamps:  Watercolor Wash and Carry On - Stampin' Up!
Ink:  Sweet Leaf and Pacifica - CTMH
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Embellishments:  Sparkles - CTMH. Sequins - Target

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job on this CAS design! Love that Watercolor Wash stamp! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete