Monday, March 27, 2017

Strong Coffee

Hello!  I so badly wanted to create a card using this weeks sketch challenge at Split Coast Stampers, it took me a few days of pondering to figure out all of the layers in the sketch.  I'm so happy with how this card turned out.


I used this cute, free digital set from Verve Stamps called Rise and Shine.  I touched the open loops on the sentiment with some color, and colored the mug with Copic markers.  After they were colored, I brushed the sun on the mug and the lines on the sentiment with Wink of Stella for some shimmer.

Supplies Used:
Rise and Shine - Verve Stamps
Cardstock - Aqua Mist - Papertrey Ink, Sorbet - Close to My Heart, Solar White - Neenah, Kraft - Stampin' Up!
Sweet Sorbet DSP - Stampin' Up!
Copic Markers
Ribbon - Close to My Heart and Maya Road
Wink of Stella

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!I used the same digital set on today's card. Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is darling! Love the sweet colors and the fun rose trim.

    ReplyDelete