Friday, February 24, 2012

The Greeting Farm Splitcoast Stampers Challenge #4


I absolutely adore this weeks sketch for The Greeting Farm's Sketch Challenge #4 at Splitcoast Stampers.  I have a very small selection of their stamps, but what I do have I love.  Lolli Anya is my favorite stamp that I have from them.  When I use her, I can't resist adding as much sparkle to her as I can.  I added stickles to her hair bows, dress, and ruffled skirt.  I added liquid glass to her hair ties and the lollipop for some shine.

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Sweetleaf and Hollyhock Cardstock - Close to My Heart (CTMH), Baby Safari - Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp:  Lolli Anya - The Greeting Farm
Copics:  E00, E02, R20, RV13, V06, V17, Y21, RV11
Stickels:  Cotton Candy, Diamond - Ranger
Liquid Glass, Sparkles - CTMH
Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Scalloped Die - Die-Namics - My Favorite Things
Silver Trim - Unknown (Mfr. didn't have their name on spool)

No comments:

Post a Comment