Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sparkle

I was cruising around the Split Coast Stampers forums a few days ago and stumbled across one of their member companies - The Greeting Farm - challenge threads.  It looked like fun, so I thought I would join in. 


Everytime I look at this stamp I think of a candy store.  I think it's the strawberry bow and cupcake in her hair, so I decided to do candyish colors.  Here's a closeup:



Supplies Used:
Paper:  Daydream - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp:  OA - My Favorite Thing - The Greeting Farm
Bitty Sparkles, Bling Button, Corner Rounder - CTMH
Green Rhinestones - Kaiser Scrapbook
Scallop Punch - Stampin' Up!
Cotton Candy Divine Twine
Diamond and Sequins Stickles - Ranger
Circles and Petite Scallop Circles - Spellbinders
Bic Markers - Honey Brown, Tiki Hut Tan
Copic Markers - E00, E02, R29, G24, RV11, BV00, YG11, YG41

No comments:

Post a Comment