Friday, February 10, 2012

Prayers

It's Friday, and besides being sheet washing day in our home (one of the few scheduled things that I've been able to stick with), it's also time for a new Viva la Verve sketch challenge at Split Coast Stampers.  Here's this weeks great new sketch:

At the Ribbon Carousel Challenge, it's Anything Goes this week, so I opted to combine them.


I used a Level 2 paper pack - Caprice - from Close to My Heart that was new when I started as a consultant, it's long since been retired.  


I was trying out ribbon to go with the paper, and I came across this satin ribbon.  I wanted to pleat it, and opted to pleat it while I was sewing it on.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Notes of Prayer - Verve
Paper:  Caprice - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink:  Chocolate - CTMH
Satin Ribbon - Michaels
Mocha Opaques - CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment